Sunday, October 13, 2013

**RIP Tony Greig u made sachins sixes look glorious on tv. thank you for all ur valuable comments. "little kalu" and "wataplayyer" will always be remembered. thanks a lot!!!

**this is the greatest innings .....he is truely great ....no one can ever reach where he reached RESPECT!!!!!!!

**WATCH IT A MILLION TIMES,STILL CAN'T STOP PRAISING THE MASTER,THE GOD

**i so want to go back to the 90's again.....everything was so good then....terrific cricket matches...great tv programs,informative sports magazines,good school friends...innocent crushes......omg i can still remember how we used to bunk school so we could watch cricket matches...especially if it involved sachin...life sucks now

**Sharjah was used to be cricket's delight during late 90's This was Sachin's champions stuff against Mighty Aussies his innings of 143 , 138 runs& many more still get refreshed ........ Those days Late Legendary English Commentator Sir Tony Grieg was all to watch out & listen for in Commentary Box. His style of commenting used to thrill all of true cricket lover's round the globe during any anxious moments of match...

**that black umpire always had bias against India. he is such a shit umpire. Sachin was given out on a no ball. And how lame are Australians appealing for it !!

** "They're dancing in the aisles in Sharjah!" - Tony Greig A line which will never be forgotten. RIP Greig.

**Hi watch this match for tony's commentry. We lost a best commentator of all time. Tony makes this match even special. " A line saying - people are dacing in the island of sharjay " was one of the best I have heard. I watch cricket from 96 world cup till now and this is the best commentry I have heard. we miss you tony.

**A legendary cricketer had given away his wicket even if the Umpire was confused. Where are those bastards who keep questioning the greatness of the Maestro Player? Sachine in his lifetime has proved, Talent + Hard-work results Success and become legend with his Bravery, honesty and Style. Hail Sachin !!

**I became a fan of cricket and Sachin ever since after this match. Prior to this match I disliked cricket as it was forced upon me by my uncles. But, I'm glad they did :) or else I would have missed out on a great sport and sportsman. Thanks for the memories robelinda.

**while sachin was on the crease, his target was not only to make india qualify for the final but to win the match also. he did all the hard work and it was really a shame for indian batting line up that they couldn't win once sachin got out 32 from 19 with 5 wickets in hand was nothing. sachin left india in a situation where they should have won but this shows that in mid and late 90s, indian team was all about sachin, rest were not good enough on most of the occasions. india is much better now.

**They say Sachin's Century will not Make India Win, Question is Who Gave the Chance to Win, It's all his Hard work which is not Capitalized by the then weak batsman.

**To be honest, I loved your channel for so many AMAZING videos, but I hated you at the same time since you have always been cursing 'MY GOD'..! ;)How come, you speak good about him here? :) Thanks for sharing all your collection. Cheers!

**Here he showed a true batsmanship...he was not given out by umpire but he knew ball was touch on to his gloves, so he left the field...what a player he is....

**34 FROM 18 BALLS TO WIN WHEN SACHIN GOT OUT.....THEN 31 FROM 6.. THEY WASTED 12 BALLS TO GET 3 RUNS..WHAT THE HELL OTHERS HAVE DONE....THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN SOME RESPECT TO SACHINS GREAT INNINGS........

**Best Innings by Sachin...look at his emotions..it tells u how passionately he wants to take india to win d match..bad desicion ended the best innings in ODI otherwise the result poosibly could hav been something else..

**RIP Tony Greig u made sachins sixes look glorious on tv. thank you for all ur valuable comments. "little kalu" and "wataplayyer" will always be remembered. thanks a lot!!!

**I never liked Duckworth–Lewis method, after that sand storm disruption, they reduced 4 overs and only took 9 runs off Australia's total. Duckworth–Lewis is not fair and is always against the side batting second.

**When I see this inning, I can't stop my tears because my idol & great person has been retire from ODI. I love u sir very much. Aap hamesha hamare dilon me jinda rahenge. Aap jaisa na koi tha, na hai, or na koi hoga. I MISS U SOOOOOOO MUCH MY LOVELY SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR.

**It was the time when indian cricket had nothing other than sachin tendulkar, then came some nutwit T20 loving cricket fans...

**Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Sachin, tamer of great bowlers. Let them say I lived in the time of Kallis.

**Now the king has retired , miss you Sachin . For me imagining a team India without Sachin is like a car without engine , a body without a heart. India has lost his heart today.

**Sachin you'll never and ever Retire from Our Heartssss.....!

**Dont knw how much can i thank you for this uploading innings ball by ball as well as the 90 at Bombay 1996.. Cant figure out which was a better upload or should i say better innings??

**Thanks for the video rob Respect to the master blaster and respect from the whole indian youtubers to you.

**bt we have the shittiest bowling line up in d history of cricket, may god bless our loveable sachin, blue jersey will miss him forever.....


0 comments: